By: James Williams | Published on June 17th, 2020
Many of the clients who visit my office feel that they’re ready for divorce but aren’t quite sure of their options, or even where they should start.
Some walk in after hearing misleading information about the Virginia divorce process, either from reading questionable legal advice online or by talking with well-meaning friends and family who’ve been through the process themselves.
Others come prepared with the proper documents and evidence but still need some help navigating a complex and often confusing legal system.
No matter their level of legal knowledge, my clients always have questions.
I wrote this book to answer several of these common questions with the hope that I can shed a little light on the Virginia divorce process.
In this detailed legal guide, you’ll learn about the Virginia divorce process as a whole, with the hope that by the end you’ll be able to more comfortably speak with your divorce attorney about your case and what you can expect in the weeks and months to come.
In a time when legal information is easily accessible online, it can be hard to distinguish the “good” from the “bad.”
Especially when you’re considering a life-changing option like divorce, it’s important to equip yourself with “good” information so you can make the best possible decision for your future.
In this massive, 127-page eBook you’ll learn about the following:
- Chapter 1: Virginia Divorce Basics
- Chapter 2: How to File an Uncontested Divorce in Virginia
- Chapter 3: What Happens if My Divorce Becomes Contested?
- Chapter 4: 10 Tips for Filing a Successful Virginia Divorce
- Chapter 5: Children and the Virginia Divorce Process
- Chapter 6: Virginia Divorce FAQ
- Chapter 7: Virginia Child Custody and Support FAQ
- Appendix A: Virginia Divorce Glossary
Download the eBook today and take charge of your future.